Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bleachy tights!

This is something I've been meaning to try for awhile-- finally tried it and I think it looks pretty cool.  I used a bleach pen to draw that hipstery/art nouveau(?) scale print on some leggings.  We'll see how it looks when the bleach washes off!




If I made more of these, do you think they might sell on etsy?


The house free pile giveth, and it taketh away!  But mostly giveth.  I got this awesome bicycle cardigan today, formerly of Ariana.  I don't think I shall ever part ways with it, though.

I'm taking care of business lately-- (I am the new owner of a real live driver's license, for one thing...) and today, I take the GRE!  AUGH!!!!  SAT on steroids!!! Wish me luck!  2 hours and 33 minutes until...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you are wonderful and I LOVE those leggings! Yes, put them on Etsy! And you will (maybe already have) rock/rocked the GRE. Brain girl. If they don't see that, the test is just wrong. Tell them to ask me about it.

    ReplyDelete