Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thanks everyone, for all the responses to the last entry!  It sucks that cyclists are such second rate citizens, but I think if we keep it positive and try to encourage others to bike, and our driver friends to at least be more tolerant... that's the best we can do.  I'll let you know if "I'm crying because a driver honked/yelled at me" t-shirts become available.  :)

I finished Daniel's rug.  I'm exceedingly proud of it, for some reason.  I keep going in to admire it, way more than I should.  (It's made of his old t-shirts!)


Then we watched the EPIC BLIZZARD from his window!

Then of course we had to go out in it, to "see accidents on Denny."

We were not disappointed.

I think this was just before the truck barreled through, knocking the lady out of her already sideways car, sending her spinning, dragged on the ground, but thankfully apparently unhurt.  The truck came to a stop when it crashed into the post at the corner of the overpass.  Made sure no one was dead... then went on our way, a little shaken...  Did we cause that through some weird karmic force?

Glitchy cell phone photo.  Finally the police get around to barricading off Denny.

More views from Daniel's apartment.

It was actually not this blue....  I think that my cellphone took some creative license.

This is the mystery carpet dog who seems to live alone in the (abandoned?) carpet shop near my house in Ravenna.  Who are you, doggie?  Who feeds you?

No comments:

Post a Comment