Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello!

I keep telling myself I'm going to start a blog, but then not doing it because I don't have a "plan."

By plan, I suppose I mean: "get-rich-quick scheme," "world domination plot", or "cohesive concept."

In any case, it's resulted in me sitting alone in my room, obsessively making weird projects, and showing them only to my roommates.  I want the world to see the weird crap I make!  So here I am, on the internet.

So, friends, I make this pledge:  I will post photos of at least one fresh project per week, or, if I have no new project to show, I will show you all some photos of an older (pre-blog) one.

For now, I leave you with this darling portrait featuring me, Daniel, and the monster I made for Stacey Rozich.



Edit: The Monster is now up for sale on Etsy!

1 comment: