Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bleep bloop

I'm captive in the cattery!

I can't leave, because someone is supposed to pick up their cat tonight... but I have no idea when, and they aren't answering their phone?  I'm... getting... hungry!!!

Anyway, I do what I can to make big messy projects with whatever materials I have at hand.  One of the t-shirts I brought, I decided to bleach a barf image into it, if I could.

Here's how, in photos:








And for good measure, some pictures of Daniel being harassed by a cat:




And a mutant radish I grew:


One thing I miss about livejournal is the ability to post your mood and music as a little add-on.  Right now, I would put "Nirvana" for both of them.

3 comments:

  1. Did the bleach go to the backside too? You two need to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corvus-- If I comment here does it get sent to you? Hmm.... it looks like there's no "comment thread" feature like in livejournal.

    Anyway, the bleach mostly stayed on the front, but I did a spritz of bleach on the back because I liked the effect. It eventually got even lighter than it is in the pictures! It's so grungy... I love gross colors.

    And yes to visits of all kinds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fun on the bleach. You might call it bleech bleach...
    Also, I received no email, but randomly saw your response. As to visiting: when might you two be free for a few days?

    ReplyDelete