Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The pit of destruction and creation (but not organization)

After a month of neglect and abuse, my room looked like this:
This might bring back difficult memories for Stacey...




















So I decided (as usual) rather than just clean up like a normal person, I would make something: a new, wonderful invention that would make cleaning up a snap, and forever solve the problem of my messy room!


Here I am, inventing.
















Gratuitous close-up































I seem to have come upon a revolutionary idea-- it's like a blanket that wraps around your belongings without actually having to manually wrap the sides up around the contents!  It's as if the sides climb up the pile of stuff, eager to enclose it!

A few finishing touches, and...

















I've invented... a bass drum?

















A Pokemon part?

















None of the above: a bag!  And a really gaudy one at that.  Oh well, at least SOME stuff got put away today.

2 comments:

  1. a marshmallow? an anime scallop? a hot cross bun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That landfill brings back happy painful memories :D

    ReplyDelete